A great example of a camper van that we had the pleasure of treating to our ‘Specialist Interim Detail’.
The camper hadn’t been used in a little while and was needing a deep decontamination of all the external surfaces. This was then followed with a ceramic detailing wax from Angelwax and should provide at least 6-8 months protection.
The interior was also deep cleaned and detailed and interior protection products applied.
Treatment lasted 6 hours:
- Intensive pre-wash treatment in multiple stages
- Hand wash with luxury pH neutral shampoo (safe wash method)
- Wheels cleaned and arches flushed
- Iron fallout removal treatment
- Tar removal treatment
- Dried with super soft towels
- Full clay bar decontamination treatment
- Dried with purified air
- Full exterior wipe down with ‘Gyeon Prep’ to perfectly prepare the surface for wax
- Hand application of Angelwax Enigma Ceramic wax
- Wheels wiped down with ‘Gyeon Prep’ and wax coating applied
- Exterior trim dressed
- Britework polished including exhaust trims
- Tyres dressed
Add on’s selected:
- Full interior deep cleanse
- Fabric and leather protection applied