Another Mercedes GLA came to visit for our ‘Demi Detail’, minor paint correction treatment.
The car was just over a year old and in that time had picked up the usual swirling in the paint, some factory induced buffer trails and some other random deep scratches.
Our treatment allowed us to clear the minor defects such as the swirling and reveal the deeper scratches which we could then tackle.
Unfortunately we didn’t have time to take any after shots but we did take some pictures during the process.
Treatment lasted 34 hours:
- Intensive pre-wash treatment in multiple stages
- Iron fallout removal treatment
- Tar removal treatment
- Wash with luxury pH neutral shampoo (safe wash method)
- Wheels, arches & components cleaned and dressed (wheels removed)
- Dried with super soft towels
- Clay bar decontamination treatment
- Purified air dried to remove trapped water
- Paint inspection and paint thickness measurements
- Protection for all sensitive parts before polish
- 2 step machine minor paint correction (with additional compounding around deeper scratches)
- Paint prepared Wax/Ceramic coating
- Quartz coating – Gyeon Pure topped with Gyeon Cure
- Wheels coated with heat resistant coating
- Tyres dressed
- Plastic trim restored and protected
- Chrome parts polished
- Glass polished & rain repellent coating applied
- Interior detail and protection added
Add on’s selected:
- Heat resistant coating to brake calipers and wheels
- Interior detail with added protection