Leading on from the Minor Paint Correction is our Major Paint Correction.
A deep intensive clean, decontamination and multi-step paint correction will all be followed by a high-quality ceramic coating, protecting your paint and your investment.
Depending on your car this detail can last up to 50 hours and during this time the car will be lovingly tended to. Rest assured, the results will speak for themselves.
- Intensive pre-wash treatment in multiple stages – all with purified water
- Iron fallout removal treatment
- Tar removal treatment
- Hand wash with luxury shampoo (safe wash method) – all with purified water
- Wheels, arches & components cleaned & dressed (wheels removed)
- Brake calipers cleaned & decontaminated
- Dried with super soft towels
- Clay bar treatment
- Re-wash after clay bar treatment
- Dried with purified air to remove trapped water
- Paint inspection and paint thickness measurements
- Full protection to sensitive parts before polish
- Full multi-step paint correction, aiming for < 90% correction**
- Paint preparation for durable paint sealant
- Hand application of a durable sealant (up to 12 months protection)
- Glass polished inside & out with a rain repellent coating applied
- Interior cleanse
- Tyre’s & exterior plastics dressed
- Wheel sealant applied (whole wheel)
- Chrome parts polished, if applicable
Price From: £POA*
Treatment Duration: 4-6 days
‘Upgrade Specialist Detailing Protection Package’
- Kamikaze Collection (Certified Detailer Only) ‘Zipang’
- Full interior detail & protection for fabric & leather
- Engine bay detail
- Wheel heat resistant ceramic coating
All of the above – £425*
Individual Add On’s
- Kamikaze Collection (Certified Detailer Only) ‘Enrei’ – multi-layer paint protection – £495*
- Kamikaze Collection (Certified Detailer Only) ‘Zipang’: £325*
- Pyramid Premium Ceramic coating: £150*
- Wheels treated to heat resistant ceramic coating: £75
- Engine bay detail: £25
- Full Interior Detail & Protection for leather & fabrics: £50
*Please note our prices depend on vehicle size & condition
**Please note: although we aim to remove as many defects as possible, we will not compromise the existing clear-coat on your vehicle. Some defects may be too deep to safely remove however, their appearance will be vastly improved.
What comes next?
Looking for the new detailing treatment? Then take a look at our Specialist Detail.