Our ‘One Day New Car Preparation’ is perfect for those looking to give their new car the best protection, but can’t be without it for more than a day!
Thinking about the expensive, inadequately applied dealer protection package? We’d advise against it. Our protection is applied after proper surface preparation, is high-quality and doesn’t cost the earth.
This means anything that’s applied to your new car will bond correctly to the paint, glass, wheels, & trim, whilst being much more durable.
We can even de-badge the car for you. Something best done by ourselves than a time pushed technician.
Our ‘One Day New Car Prep’ takes a full day and in that time the car will undergo full decontamination, with:
- Hand-applied glaze and durable protection for your paint
- Wheels are deep cleansed and heat resistant ceramic coating applied (wheels removed)
- Glass coated with a durable rain repellent
- Exposed exhaust tips and low back boxes polished and heat resistant ceramic coated
- Trims coated to keep them at the factory finish.
All of this makes cleaning your car in the future a dream, and keeps it looking newer for longer!
After our treatment, we would recommend re-booking every 6-9 months to ensure protection levels are kept as high as possible for your vehicle.
- De-taping & removal of any delivery film, window chalk etc (if applicable)
- Intensive pre-wash treatment in multiple stages – all with purified water
- Tar removal treatment
- Iron fallout removal treatment
- Wash with luxury pH neutral shampoo (safe wash method) – all with purified water
- Wheels decontaminated & arches cleaned
- Dried with super soft towels
- Dried with warm, purified air
- Glaze applied to paint by hand – (non-correctional)
- Hand application of a high-quality synthetic wax or paint sealant
- Wheels treated with a heat resistant ceramic coating (removed from car)
- Exterior plastics cleaned, degreased and coated
- Windows cleaned & a durable rain repellent coating applied (all exterior glass)
- Exhaust tips polished & heat resistant ceramic coating applied (as applicable)
- Tyres dressed
- Interior cleanse
- Small car/roadster – £180 (e.g. Mini, Mazda MX-5, Fiat 500, VW Polo)
- Mid sized car/2 seat sports car – £200 (e.g. VW Golf, Mercedes A-class, Porsche Boxter)
- SUV/large saloon – £220 (e.g. Mercedes E-Class, Jaguar XJ, BMW 5 series, Nissan Qashqai)
- 4×4/extra large saloon/van – £250 (e.g. Range Rover, Rolls Royce, Bentley)
Specialist Detailing Add on’s –
- Upgrade to use exclusively ‘Mitchell & King’ Luxury detailing products (including one handcrafted wax from our selection below) – £50
- Full interior detail including protection to fabric & leather – £50
- Engine bay detail – £25
- De-badging (adhesive only badges) – includes removal of glue & machine polish to badge area – £50
Mitchell & King Wax Choices –
- ‘Pioneer’ – The Original wax from Mitchell & King. Using pharmaceutical grade carnauba wax. Offering rich reflections, gloss and colour intensity, a great wax for any occasion.
- ‘Monte Carlo’ – A truly exclusive wax. Only 12 pots of this wax are created per year. Having been designed for classic cars this wax will nourish the paint surface while providing exceptional gloss and water repellency.
- ‘Aurora’ – A stunning ‘Concours’ Wax giving an unrivalled gloss, depth, and warmth to the paint. Containing the highest quality carnauba wax and natural fragrances this wax will leave you stunned.
- ‘Fortitude’ – a super glossy and heavy duty wax, perfect for protection against the elements over Winter. Includes ingredients from around the world to nourish and rejuvenate your paint.
Contact us below to book your appointment