Leading on from the Paint Enhancement Detail is our Minor Paint Correction Detail, the most popular treatment. If you notice light scratching and swirls in your paintwork, then this minor paint correction treatment is for you.
Using a 2 step correction with high-quality compounds & polishes, this is a minor paint correction to greatly improve the majority of scratches and swirls giving the car a deep shine that everyone will notice.
This treatment is great for all cars, especially “daily drivers” whose vehicles have never been detailed. As always at Specialist Detailing only the finest products will be used in our treatments.
- Intensive pre-wash treatment in multiple stages – all with purified water
- Iron fallout removal treatment
- Tar removal treatment
- Wash with luxury pH neutral shampoo (safe wash method) – all with purified water
- Wheels, arches & components cleaned and dressed (wheels removed)
- Dried with super soft towels
- Clay bar decontamination treatment
- Re-wash after clay bar treatment
- Purified air dried to remove trapped water
- Paint inspection and paint thickness measurements
- Protection for all sensitive parts before polish
- 2 step machine minor paint correction, aiming for 80% correction
- Paint prepared for Sealant
- Hand-applied durable paint sealant (up to 12 months protection)
- Wheel sealant applied (whole wheel)
- Tyre’s & exterior plastics dressed
- Chrome parts polished
- Glass polished & rain repellent coating applied
- Interior clean and dress
Prices from: £525*
Treatment Duration: 4-5 days
^Alternative coatings are available
Specialist Detailing Protection Package
- Pyramid Premium ceramic coating
- Full interior detail including protection to leather & fabrics
- Whole wheel heat-resistant ceramic coating
- Engine bay detail & dress
All of the above – £250*
Individual Add On’s
- Kamikaze Collection (Certified Detailer Only) ‘Zipang’: £325*
- Kamikaze Collection (Certified Detailer Only) ‘Enrei’ multi-layer protection: £495*
- Pyramid Premium ceramic coating: £150*
- Full interior detail including protection to leather & fabrics: £50
- Heat-resistant wheel & brake caliper coating: £75
- Engine Bay Detail: £25
*Please note our prices depend on vehicle size & condition
Want to book your treatment today?
Then get in touch with us here, your new car detailing journey starts with a click.