If perfection isn’t good enough for you, welcome to ‘The Specialist Detail’. Our longest and most rigorous treatment will cover every part of your car with full protection and paint correction. Every add on, including a ‘Certified Detailer Only’ ceramic coating, comes with this service.
We can even send your wheels away for refurbishment during this process.
This treatment includes the first wash of the vehicle to help demonstrate the best methods for maintaining and even prolonging the coatings.
If you own a show car, super car, classic car or your car is your pride and joy, then all you need to do is ask for our ‘Specialist Detail’.
The Specialist Detail Process
- Intensive pre-wash treatment in multiple stages – all with purified water
- Iron fall out removal treatment
- Tar removal treatment
- Hand wash with luxury pH neutral car shampoo (safe wash method) – all with purified water
- Arches & components cleaned & sealant applied (wheels removed)
- Full clay bar treatment
- Re-wash after clay bar treatment
- Dried with super soft towels
- Dried with purified air to remove trapped water
- Full paint inspection and paint thickness measurements
- Protection to sensitive parts before polish, windows and engine bay covered
- Full multi-step paint correction to eliminate >95% of defects** (including wet sanding if appropriate)
- Colour matched touch up to stone chips
- Paint preparation for ceramic paint protection
- Application of – Kamikaze Collection’s (Certified Detailer Only) coating – ‘Zipang’
- Glass machine polished followed by a durable rain repellent
- Wheels deep cleaned & machine polished if appropriate. Painted brake calipers also machine polished (whole wheel)
- Wheels coated in a double layer of a heat resistant ceramic coating
- Headlights restored and coated if required
- Full comprehensive interior detail including the application of protection products to fabric & leather
- Tyre’s dressed
- Plastic trims restored and durable coating applied
- Full engine bay detail & dress
- Exhaust tips and low hanging back boxes polished and a heat resistant coating applied
- Air conditioning sanitising treatment
- Your choice of car cologne fragrance from our selection
- First wash after treatment included
- Selection of aftercare products
Prices From: £POA*
Treatment Duration: As long as it takes (but usually 6-7 days)
Want to book your treatment today?
Then get in touch here, your new car detailing journey starts today.
^Alternative coatings are available
*Our price on application is dependent on vehicle size & condition.
** Please note: although we aim to remove as many defects as possible, we will not compromise the existing clear-coat on your vehicle. Some defects may be too deep to safely remove however, their appearance will be vastly improved.